- Subscribe to the TE mailing list. Please use your institution's email. (mandatory)
- Request access to the TCTE document repository AFTER you have subscribed to the mailing list (mandatory)
- Add your info in the members catalog. (mandatory)
- Introduce yourself in the TCTE mailing list via a short email to TE@listserv.ieee.org (Optional)
Existing Members — periodically check:
- Check open CFPs in the Events / CFPs section
- Actively participate on the TCTE activities / co-organize an event
- Report upcoming activities organized in the repository (googledocs) and in the TCTE mailing list (TE@listserv.ieee.org)
- Disseminate the TE to people with potential interest in the Transportation Electrification domain
- Keep your info in the members catalog up to date.
- Have a look at the TC document repository (googledocs)
Removal from TE:
- Unsubscribe from the TE mailing list (mandatory)
- Remove your name from the members catalog. (mandatory)
Note: in order to edit the documents (in googledocs), you will need to (i) log in with your IEEE address or (ii) additionally include your IEEE address to your gmail account (as an alternate email). For option (i) in case you have not set it up, have in mind that IEEE members can freely get a gmail-based IEEE address. If you dont have an IEEE address, you may request access via your private gmail account (after subscribing to the mailing list).